Sunday 6 May 2012

Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 3-6th May



My week has been rather hectic with prep for the exhibitition so not actually managed to take photos since Wed, I did however assemble one for my "cover" on my facebook timeline and a friend shared this Winnie the Pooh quote which I absolutely love.

My work this week has been on these
And many other flyers and banners and labels for the event.
this is a a4 sheet that will be made into a6 leaflets for handing out around the event.
Ive also had to learn to operate and become qualified to operate the Turn Back Time Analytical Arterial testing machine and how to read the reports to explain them to my customers at the event.
I have found childcare for during it for the 2 older boys I will just have Alister with me during the entire event unless Mike has him so that should be fun I think when Mike is there I will be out leafleting the crowd as we have missed all the advertising except the final site exhibitioners list and the online listing due to our late booking of the stall etc...

btw if the leaflet above has sparked your interest at all and you want to know more about my new business then please do email me at legacyhealthworldwide@gmail.com 

No comments: