Wednesday 2 May 2012

long day's work

Tuesday 1st May 2012


Ok its not technically a photo but a PNG. image i drew out freehand/mouse in Paint yesterday to create Nathaniel's birthday party invitations, but honestly I was so busy yesterday with this ( party organization ) and Legacy Health Worldwide stuff that I barely had time to eat because the time I wasnt sat at the computer working hard then I was tending to the needs of my 3 children.

Nathaniel is a bit obsessed with "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" on Disney Junior hence the Pirate themed invitations. I could have done it in Inkscape and gone for a glossy look image that "pops" off the page but I didnt have time to sit through tutorials for all the inkscape bits im not sure on how to do and Im working out the business logo and everything else using Inkscape anyway and having a break from the software for a while was refreshing for my brain.

So to finish the Party stuff up now I have to organize, food, games, decorations, activitys and party bags as well as make the Cake which im hoping wont be as hard as the Train I made for EJ.

No comments: