Wednesday 28 November 2012

Christmas is coming


Christmas is coming soon its nearly here the lights and decorations are going up all around me.
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited,
I'm always excited when it comes to Christmas, for a number of reasons and this Christmas will be special because though not AJ's first Christmas then it will be the first one he will be opening his own gifts as he was only a few weeks old last year, and this year hes walking/climbing etc... and that makes it special as our whole family can share in the gift giving and receiving traditions.

And my second reason for being extra excited this year is because I have a new house to decorate and for a change we dont have enough decorations for it.

I have been inspired for my fireplace mantle by the photo below


This is the fireplace of a friend and she shared her decoration with me and I gotta say I LOVE IT !!!
and going to have to share my Inspiration with Mike because he gets the Christmas bug as as bad if not worse that I do and normally takes the lead in decorating.

We wont be decorating yet though as much as my fingers are itching to get started because Mike and I promised each other that we would celebrate AJ's first birthday before decorating the house so it doesnt confuse the older boys and also so its special for AJ and we can decorate for his birthday and make it special for him.

No comments: