Friday 25 March 2011

Birthday Party time

This time last year I had just received a call from the MW telling me to be at the hospital for 9pm to be induced and i was having semi regular early labor contractions anyway so was busy packing my bag and organizing and texting Mike to let him know the news.

Its Elliott Jason Odendaal's First Birthday tomorrow, Im so excited for him that hes 1 year old lol much more excited than he is thats for sure. I should be really wrapping his presents i guess but blogging is so much more fun esp when the boys arent even asleep upstairs yet and probably wont sleep for their entire naptime lol typical that I would have the kids who cant both go to bed awake at the same time hehe. Theres tons of stuff I still need to do before tomorrow including icing the cake but ive not got alot of motivation right now after already re-arranging my living room. it will happen just got to wait till Mike is home lol

No comments: