Tuesday 25 January 2011

Work from " Lynni's Design"

Hat made for friends lil girl 9-12month size
Earflap Hat for friends little boy 12-18month size
Baby girl booties for a friend 6month+ size
So what was I doing prior to Christmas? I was knitting lol, making presents this time around as I had been gifted some nice wool very kindly by friends and had plenty of time on my hands since moving and getting rid of the TV. I looked at patterns online for inspiration but altered and adjusted them to suit what I wanted so my work is unique and free from copyright so I can repoduce these for sale if people are interested, i'll have to find a good wool source as the boys hat is knitted from materials i salvaged from another hat and ive run out of the feather yarn for the girls hat but have plenty of other colours in acrrylic yarn i would have to buy in 100% but a good Baby A-yarn is just as soft and wearable imo.

No comments: